Architecture Consulting, focused on the sustainability of projects.
Bringing together a team of professionals dedicated to creating competent design and construction solutions for each client comes together, understanding sustainability as environmental, social and financial balance.
To be a benchmark in providing consulting services in architecture, design, engineering and construction with a sustainable approach.
Our values are: respect, responsibility, teamwork, integrity.
- Processing of projects with institutions and municipalities as the case may be, with high specialization being hired by other architecture firms for this purpose in C.R.
- Real Estate Consulting.
- Preliminary and technical studies
- Preliminary projects (Project design)
- Construction plans
- Inspection of projects.
- Construction management.
- Project Management.
Certifications and acreditations
- Expert consultant Standard INTE C170 RESET 2020: Requirements for Sustainable Buildings in the Tropics. Current study and participation in events about ILFI and LBC Standard 4.0.
- Honorary Member of the AIA American Institute of Architects 38274651, card CFIA Federated College of Engineers and Architects of Costa Rica A-14659 since 2003.
- Former CACR President – College of Architects of Costa Rica 2012-2014.
- Founding member of the Costa Rica Natural Design Advisers CR-NDA Consortium with support from Procomer. Currently an active member and part of the board of directors.
Costa Rica and international clients, especially from LATAM and the United States.
Owners, developers, offices of colleagues and private investors. Both nationals and foreigners, for example, from the United States, Colombia and Venezuela, China, Spain.
It can include strategic alliances with other architecture, engineering and/or construction consortiums or firms (AEC), achieving effective coordination of professional teams from different disciplines, applying concepts of IDP – Integrative Design Process.
Marianela Jiménez C. / Chief architect